To install single-user GlassMate:
- Close any unnecessary applications.
- Insert the GlassMate CD into the CD-ROM drive. If the installation program does not start automatically, do one of the following:
From the Welcome dialog box, click Next.
Read the Software License Agreement. Click Yes.
Select Single User. Click Next.
Confirm the location of your GLassMAte installation, accepting the default location if possible. Click Next.
Set the starting sequence number for invoices and quotes in the appropriate fields. Click Next.
- On the task bar, click the Start button, and click Run. In the text box, type: X:\setup.exe, where X is the drive name of your CD-ROM drive.
- On your desktop, double-click My Computer, then double-click the CD-ROM drive that contains the GM_550 Cd.
Review the current setting. Click Next.
Click Finish. If prompted, restart your computer.
- Note: If a GlassMate database already exists in the selected location, you can use the existing database or install a new one. If you use the existing database, the numbering sequence will continue from theat database.
To activate GlassMate:
- On your desktop, double-click the GlassMate icon.
- Call (800) 551-4012, and select the Customer Service option. When requested, provide the serial number on the GlassMate Activation dialog box to the Customer Service Representative.
- The Customer Service Representative will provide an activation key. Enter this code in the Activation Key field.
- Click Apply.
- Varify that the installation options indicated are correct. Click Done.
- GlassMate is now installed and activated.
- Set the starting sequence number for invoices and quotes in the appropriate fields. Click Next.